In this video, we learn how to activate Linux windows without losing selected text. To avoid losing the texts, you can just click on the title bar so that the highlighted part doesn't remove. If you don't want to do this, there is an alternative. Simply mouse over the text that you have highlighted and scroll with the wheel that's on your mouse. After this, right click on the text and then you can copy what you need to. Now, you can go back to the other window you have open and paste it in, this only takes a few seconds and is a fast alternative!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades