One of the most obvious perks of using the Clojure is the user community organized around it. With this clip, the fourth installment in Sean Devlin's "Full Disclojure" series of Clojure video tutorials, you'll learn how to use the new constraint system in Clojure 1.1. Constraints are certain pre and post conditions that need to be met in order for a function to execute properly. If you've used D or Eiffel you've worked with constraints before. For more information, including a detailed, step-by-step overview, watch this programmer's guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades