In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to create a zip file. You need to create a zip file in order to upload your website in to the digital dropbox in blackboard. Blackboard doesn't like folders with extra files in it. So you have to turn it into a zip file. You have created your 'my first website' inside which will have index files and image file. To get this onto blackboard in Mac, right click on the folder and select 'compress my first web site' option. Now you will have 'my first web site.zip' file created automatically, which will be a compressed single file. You can now upload it to blackboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades